- 1/2 lb frozen crinkle cut fries
- Roughly 4 oz shredded colby jack cheese
- 1/2 onion chopped
- Garlic powder
- Black pepper
- Yellow mustard
- Pre-heat oven to 425 and spread out fries on a cookie sheet/pan.
- After oven is heated cook fries for 10min.
- Add onions to top of fries and cook for an additional 12min.
- Add shredded cheese to top of fries and cook for an additional 3min.
- Remove fries from oven. Add garlic, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Top with mustard and ketchup.
Usually I’d post a picture, but I was just way too hungry to stop and smell the flower. How do you like to make your cheese fries? What sauces or seasonings do you prefer?